Monday, September 8, 2008

Crazy life!

I have been meaning to get on here for a while now but just can't find the time. I have a few spare moments at work so thought I would just write a few things but hope to get completely caught up this week!

The kids are talking up a storm now! And Gavin LOVES the movie Ice Age so we have seen it about 100 times in the past couple days! I need to find another movie he will like...I can't take much more if Ice Age! it is a really cute movie but gets old after the 100th viewing!

On Saturday the kids and I (and Uncle John because daddy was sick) went to the Aurora Miracle Baby Celebration in Green Bay. The Aurora Fertility Clinic sponsors the picnic. It was great seeing the nurses and Dr. Severino again and they really enjoyed seeing the kids. It is amazing to see all the people that have used the fertility clinic...makes you know you are not alone!

well that is all I have time for today...but will continue to update all week!

No comments: