Tuesday, September 23, 2008

4 nights in a row...

I can't believe it...Abby has slept through the night for 4 nights now! Today we were up at 4:30 but I still like that better than up at 12, 2 & 4! Gavin did wake up once early this morning but I made Pat go see what he needed and he quickly went back to sleep!

The kids are talking so much now and are repeating EVERYTHING they hear! This morning Abby kept trying to tell me something or ask for something but I could not figure it out and she wouldn't show me anything, she just kept repeating herself and getting frustrated with me because I wasn't doing or getting whatever it was she wanted. I still have no idea what she was trying to communicate to me!

Yesterday at daycare both kids sat on the potty! Neither has actually gone in the potty yet but they are getting used to it and they like to sit on it before and after bath. I am not pushing them...I think they will do better if I let them do it in their own time. And if daycare wants to start the process even better! Just have to find out exactly what their procedure is so we can kind of follow it at home.

and we are still using Nuks...hopefully this week sometime I will get brave enough to take them away! I think it is more for me at this point than for them! Patrick is going to New York this weekend for his annual "guys weekend" to watch the NY Jets football game. I am so jealous that he gets to go to NY and see Brett Favre play! Maybe we will surprise him when he gets home and we will have gotten rid of the nuks!

1 comment:

Jean said...

I will try to drop off the NUK book this week. Hopefully tomorrow or for sure Thursday.