Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Am I raising a bully???!




This morning when I dropped the kids off at daycare Gavin and Abby each had a package of Yo-Go's. A little girl game over to Gavin and smiled at him and reached in to take a Yo-Go and Gavin pushed her down and swatted at her! I told him that was not nice and asked him to tell her he was sorry and he told me no! Then a little boy tried to take one of Gavin's snacks and he pushed him down! I know the other kids should try to take things that aren't theres but my kids should not be pushing other kids down! Guess we will definitely have to work on that!


Here are some pictures of Abby with her pretty in her hair! Her teachers at daycare put in some green and gold ribbon for the Packer game on Monday! She really loved it! Maybe she will start letting me put things in her hair but it will still be a challenge...she doesn't have much to work with!


I am also attaching photos showing why not to leave the markers within your kids reach!


and also just wanted to let everyone know we are still watching Ice Age morning and night!

No comments: