Monday, September 15, 2008

2nd Birthday Party





On Saturday we had the twins 2nd birthday party. I had found really cute invitations made for twins that had 2 monkeys on the front and it said monkey see, monkey do. On the inside it said we are having a party, and inviting you!! so we did a monkey themed party. I made two monkey cakes (the first cake wasn't as large as I had anticipated so made a second one) and banana shaped cut out cookies! It turned out better than I had anticipated!

The kids had a great time opening presents and then playing with the boxes that they came in!! I still can't believe they are 2 years old. Time sure does go fast after you have kids. Before I know it they will be starting school, graduating and getting married.

Now that they are 2 I am getting ready to tackle the big obstacle of getting rid of the NUKS! I am ready to be done with them so we don't always have to remember to bring them along on trips. Wish me luck, I am sure it will not be easy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tooooo cute!! glad they had such a great time! we were thinking of them!
Emily