Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A day at the zoo



Monday the kids got to go to the zoo in Greenville. Some friends of ours were brave enough to take them! Before the zoo they took them to IHOP for breakfast and I was told they were angels there! One woman even commented on how well behaved they were...I still don't think she was really talking about my children but that is what I was told!


When they arrived at the zoo Gavin got freaked out in the gift shop on the way in but once they got past all that scary stuff he was okay! When they went in the petting zoo section Gavin had to be carried because he is easily spooked but Abby was brave and went on her own!


Tuesday was Patrick and I's 8th wedding anniversary! To celebrate I went to an Uppercase living party with a friend and Pat got to watch the kids! We actually celebrated a couple weeks ago when we went to see Trace Adkins:) The Uppercase living party was a lot of fun but now I have to try to make some decisions on what I want to purchase! I cannot afford to purchase everything I would like to! So tonight I will go home and do some measuring and imagining and hopefully have my order ready!

No comments: