Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I am way behind on blogging!

I will try to give a quick recap of the past week and weekend! The week was just a normal week, the kids went to daycare, Pat and I went to work and we played and cleaned in the evenings! The weekend was fairly uneventful. Saturday the in-laws came over and some of Pat's relatives stopped in for a short visit. His cousin, his wife and her son and their new puppy came over for a while. Pat's cousin and his wife just recently moved to Wisconsin from Hawaii! I bet they will LOVE winter! Their puppy was adorable and even though it was almost small enough to fit in the palm of your hand my kids were afraid of it. they have a huge fear of dogs which I think is from the neighbor's dog barking in their faces this past winter but I am not sure!

After our company left we got ready to go to our babysitter's graduation party. The kids had a great time and are quite spoiled. She had juice boxes and cheese it crackers there just for the kids!

Sunday we took the kids to High Cliff for a little while. We went for a walk and then took them down by the water. They really have no fear of water, they both just started walking in! And then of course had to squat down so they got their butts all wet! but they had fun!

Last night Pat and I went to the Packer pre-season game. It was very strange watching a Packer football game with no Brett Favre. It didn't seem real! I thought Rodgers looked okay but I am still not on the Rodgers band wagon!

No comments: