Tuesday, July 1, 2008

No more snuggling

Yesterday morning Abby and I had to be at the Groth Surgery Center at AMC at 6:30 for Abby to have a tube put in her left ear. Right before I left for Arizona her tube came out of her left ear. She did great at the hospital! Eveyone there loved her! I was planning on a day of resting and snuggling but I did not get it. We were home for a couple hours when Abby started pulling on the door knob of the front door wanting to go "bye, bye" I asked her if he she wanted to go to school and she say yeah so I got us both ready for shoool, work and off we went. I think she was missing her brother!

I am sad that the kids are getting to the age where they don't want to snuggle with mom much anymore! I guess now it will only be right before bed and when they are sick!

Both kids are talking up a storm but still just one or two word sentences. It is amazing how much they seem to learn from one day to the next! Before I know it they will be talking non-stop all the time!

No comments: