Monday, July 7, 2008

4th of July weekend


I was hoping I would have lots of fun things to blog about but due to illnesses we didn't do much! It started Thursday night with Abby. She threw up about 4 or 5 times between 8:30 and midnight. Friday I wanted to take the kids to Green Bay for the 4th of July celebration and the taping of the ESPN Titletown USA search contest but since Abby still wasn't 100% we decided to stay home. Saturday Pat and I went to a 4th of July party in the evening and Saturday night I woke up in the middle of the night and started throwing up. That continued through Sunday mid-morning and Pat also got sick once on Sunday. So needless to say we didn't do much that day either! overall a pretty boring weekend!


Since we ended up not doing anything for the 4th the kids wore their red, white & blue to daycare today!

No comments: