Thursday, July 17, 2008

Catch up post...

My goal of posting every day is obviously not going very well! Things have been so crazy lately...I am so busy at work and then continue to stay busy when I get home. When I put the kids to bed I try to get some cleaning done and then am too wiped out to blog! maybe I will try blogging after I put the kids to bed and before the cleaning begins!

Monday night the kids played outside. It was really warm out so we got the sprinkler out...they were so fun to watch! They both love the water but Abby loves it more than Gavin! He doesn't like to get water in his face but it doesn't bother Abby at all! They were running through the water and then they would both go up to the sprinkler and get really close to it, I think they were trying to figure out how it was working!

Tuesday it was too hot to be outside so we played inside. We did some coloring, played with Playdoh and got out the bubble machine! Gavin was not too happy he had to stay inside and he cried and whined quite a bit by the door but overall it was a pretty fun night. It was supposed to be The Little Gym night but Gavin has a cold or allergies so we decided to just stay home and try to get him healthy!

Last night we decided to take the kids for a drive and check out all the flooding in our area. There were a lot of homes in our neighborhood that had yards and ditches full of water. I had heard the thunder while I was at work but I had no idea that we had gotten so much rain! It was really amazing to see all that water. Luckily we did not have any water in our yard or our basement! After our drive we went through the drive thru at Culvers and got the kids chicken tenders and fries! They love their fries!

No comments: