Friday, October 10, 2008

Catching up






I have not blogged in a while so have a little catching up to do! I am not even sure where to start! The kids are both still working on the potty training thing. Abby does good for a few days and then goes back to going in her diaper and not wanting to use the potty. Gavin still isn't very interested. he likes to sit on the potty but has not actually gone in the potty yet.


Abby likes to take her diaper off and when she keeps doing it we have resorted to using duct tape to keep it on. you will see from the pictures that it is working:)


We are still using Nuks and I have to be honest I have not put much effort into taking them away. it is so much easier to just pop the nuk in their mouths when they are having a melt down than it is to listen to them scream for 20 minutes.


I took some pictures of Abby throwing a tantrum...sometimes her tantrums just make me laugh so I thought I would take a picture of it!


Last night I had an upper case living party and the demonstrator put up my expression for me as demonstration. It turned out better than I could have imagined. I also posted that for you to see.


I think that is it for now. We are taking the kids to Cuff's Pumpkin Patch tomorrow with Mother of Multiples club so hopefully we get some good pictures to share!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

is that child abuse? duct taping her diaper on? (LOL, while I am typing this, brady is sleeping in my car. that might be child abuse).

We are just starting the tantrums. I really dont like it, but who does? It's like my innocent baby is gone!