Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Another big day for Abby

Abby had another big day...she went potty 3 times on the potty yesterday at daycare! She gets so excited when she goes on the potty! and we also learned that when she tells you poop you don't have much time to get her on the potty! Last night during bath I was getting Gavin out of the tub and Abby said poop. I was in the middle of lifting Gavin out so I didn't get to her right away and she pooped in the tub. Good thing we were almost done. Gavin still isn't showing much interest in actually going potty on the potty chair...it is still just a cool toy to him. But I still let him sit on it when he wants to get him ready for potty training. I am not going to force him...it will happen when he is ready!

So Pat was gone over the weekend and I think Gavin really, really missed him. Last night after we put the kids to bed Gavin started crying for daddy. Pat went in there and got him calmed down and came back out in the living room and Gavin started screaming for him again so he ended up laying down in Gavin's room with him. And Gavin has been talking about daddy's home for the past 2 days non-stop! Abby is still clinging to my so she doesn't seem as stressed out about daddy being gone as her brother is!

No comments: