Thursday, June 12, 2008

We are not ready for public dining!

Last night we decided to take the kids out for dinner. We headed over to the Darboy Club for the Wednesday night all you can eat broasted chicken! The kids did really good for about the first 5 minutes! After that they did not want to sit in the high chairs so we had them on our laps. They didn't really eat much but certainly made a mess! I don't really think we are quite ready for public dining unless we can have the restaurant to ourselves. When Abby is not happy the whole place knows it!

I am not sure if this a toddler girl thing or just my daughter but she now thinks she can decide what she is going to wear for the day! When I get clothes out she tells me no so I keep picking things out to see if she is just saying no to everything or if she really has something in mind. This morning we went through a few outfits before she stopped saying no and let me dress her! It is especially difficult to find something for her to wear since it has to be a one piece outfit for a onesies for the shirt! If we don't put her in the one piece or onesies she will have her pants and diaper off in about 30 seconds! I really hope this a phase that passes quickly!

No comments: