Monday, June 9, 2008

Teeth are not for biting

I don't even know where to start...I really have to try to get on her more often! I guess I will start with Friday night and go from there!

Friday was a pretty normal night. Played with the kids, fed them dinner and put them to bed. Then we get to Saturday! Saturday morning around 7 AM Gavin was playing with the telephone and apparently he called someone because I got a phone call from a guy that said our number just called him! I told him my son must have accidently called him and apologized. Luckily the guy was really nice about it! After I put the kids down for nap I left to go help out at my friend's family rummage sale that I also had stuff in. Got back home in the late afternoon and played with the kids, fed them and got them ready for bed. After putting Abby's PJ's on she decided she didn't want to wear pants so she kept taking them off. Finally she left them on and kept them on all night. This is a new phase we are going through so we might have to buy some one piece PJ's!

Sunday morning I got Abby dressed in shorts and T-shirt. About 5 minutes after I dressed her she took off not only her shorts but her diaper too! so we took off the shorts and t-shirt and put on a one piece outfit! I think I will be investing in more one piece outfits to get through this phase! Gavin showed the little devil in him this weekend. All day Sunday he was constantly harrassing his sister. He pushes her, hits her, takes her toys away and bites her. Then in the afternoon he took something away from Abby and I took it from him and gave it back to Abby. I told him she had it first and he had to wait his turn or find a different toy. He got really mad and started crying and then ran over to me and bit me in the back of the leg. I picked him up and looked him in the eye and told him we do not bite, that hurts and set him in the chair for "time out". I of course had to hold him in the chair becuase he kept trying to get out but hopefully he got something out of it. I think we will be reading more of the book "Teeth are not for biting!"

No comments: