Thursday, June 5, 2008

Rain Rain Go Away

This rainy weather has got to go! The kids are so crabby because they want to go outside and we havne't been able to get out much. They just stand at the door and cry, I feel so bad for them so I have been trying to find fun things to do in the house but am quickly running out of ideas. The bubble machine we bought has been getting quite the workout!

Well three weeks ago when Abby was throwing a tantrum she jumped up and hit me in the chin and I chipped my two front teeth...now it is Gavin's turn!!! Tuesday night we were playing, I was laying on the floor lifting him up in the air. While he was in the air he decided to drop his sippy cup which landed right on mom's face! Now I have a very nice bruise on my upper lip! Honestly, what will happen next!

Both kids are really starting to talk a lot. Still only one word at a time but I think putting words together is right around the corner. I didn't really realize how many words they say until we were looking at a book and they were naming everything they saw!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

wow- they are getting SO big! I havent seen pictures in ages. Taylor and Breanna always refer to Gavin and Abby when they see Brayden.