Friday, February 27, 2009

Field Trip

On Wednesday I chaperoned my first field trip for the kids. We went to Wild Air with their daycare. The kids had a lot of fun and Gavin was a daredevil. His teacher tried to get him to go down the big slide on the big kids side but he got sidetracked by all the video games! Maybe next time!

When we were leaving the daycare to get on the bus to go to Wild Air one of the other chaperones mentioned that the bus driver was Santa Claus (he looked just like Santa) and Abby immediately started crying! She is terrified of Santa! I had to carry her onto the bus and then when we sat down the bus driver came over and tried to talk to her...she started trembling and buried her head in my shoulder and stayed that way until we got inside Wild Air. Then she started asking about Santa and I told her he was still on the bus and was not coming in. She was okay then and started playing!

No comments: