Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Winter is here!

We have only had snow for less than a week and I am sick of it already! I like it better when it doesn't come so often! But I will be happy that there is snow on the ground for Christmas...I love a white Christmas.

Well I know I am way behind in blogging, it is amazing how hard it is to find the time to sit down and enter a few words on the computer! This time of year tends to get a bit hectic with planning holiday meals, parties, cleaning for the holidays and shopping!

Quick update on the kids...Gavin has been being very mean to his sister. He is constantly pinching and hitting her. He gets time outs but it doesn't seem to phase him. Hopefully it is a stage but if anyone has any advice I am all ears!

Abby is 2 going on 16! She wants to pick out her own clothes in the morning which is fine but it takes her 20 minutes to decide, which we usually don't have that much time to spare in the mornign! She is very into tights and skirts right now! She is also wanting to go potty every 30 minutes. She doesn't actually go on the potty yet but I take her in and let her sit on it!

I am hoping to get the kids over to see Santa early next week so hopefully I will have a picture to post. I didn't get any pictures over Thanksgiving becuase I forgot to charge my camera!

And lastly...I went to the Packer game last weekend and am so disgusted with the Packers! They are very frustrating to watch right now but I will always be a Packer fan! Lets hope they can get it together for next season!

No comments: