Monday, December 8, 2008

My Little Escape Artist!

I think I jinxed myself last Thursday at the Mother of Multiples Mom's holiday party! I was talking about how lucky I was that my kids had not tried to climb out of their cribs yet! Saturday I put Gavin in his crib for a time out and when I started walking down the hallway to get him out he met me in the hallway! Saturday night I had my work Christmas party so we had a babysitter and I told her that Gavin had just learned how to climb out of his crib so I wasn't sure how bed time would go. She said it went fine, he laid down and fell alseep almost instantly. Sunday night I put him in his crib and a couple minutes later I heard him trying to open his door...he wanted more juice!

So tonight I decided to bring up the toddler bed and let him get used to it...apparently it looks more like a trampoline than a bed! I couldn't keep Gavin and Abby off the toddler bed so finally we closed the door. Gavin talked about his "new bed" all night but didn't really want to sleep in it so he is back in his crib tonight and so far has not climbed out. Hopefully in a few days we can get him to sleep in his bed (and stay in it!)

Yesterday some friends came from Rice Lake...Dad and son went to the Packer game and Mom and 2 daughters came to our house to visit. Gavin had a great time playing with the girls but Abby just wanted to hang on mom. But when the guys got back Abby was in love with Jason, who is around 8! After the Packer lost Emily and I said the Packer stink...so now Abby says the Packers Stink...PU!!

No comments: