Friday, November 21, 2008

Cold Season

I was just thinking the other day how we have been pretty lucky lately and not had any illnesses! I should have never had that thought! yesterday I got a call from daycare that they had cleaned out Gavin's eye 3 times and if it gooped up again he would have to go home in case it was pink eye. I schedule a doctor appt for Gav so he could get the all clear to go back to daycare because I knew that he did not have pink eye and the drainage was just from his cold. We went to the doctor and I was correct. No pink eye but a very bad cold.

Last night Abby started showing signs of getting the cold that Gavin has so it will probably be a very long weekend at the Kennedy Household! Hopefully everyone can get healthy by Thanksgiving so they can have fun with Grandpa and Grandma!

This morning Abby finally agreed to wear her new Gymboree boots! I just love them and she refused to wear them for the longest time. Everyone was telling her how cute they were this morning at daycare so maybe she will want to wear them all the time! I will try to get some pictures of her in them and post them.

Happy Friday to everyone!

No comments: