Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I wish I known this 2 years ago!

At my twins club meeting this past Thursday people were sharing their tips on saving money. Two moms said they make their own baby wipes. I had never heard of this but it sounded so easy! I bought all the ingredients over the weekend (the hardest item to find was a container to put them in!) and made some on Sunday! I LOVE them! They smell great and are gentle on Abby's sensitive skin!

I only wish I had known this when they were born...I think we could have saved a lot of money and maybe even saved Abby from some nasty diaper rashes!

Tomorrow the kids have another field trip that I am helping with. Gavin asked if daddy was going and I said no...then Gavin said Daddy not going, Daddy too big. it is so cute! I wil try to remember to bring my camera and post pictures tomorrow after the field trip!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Seriously?!? I used homemade baby wipes! ;)