Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day











My goal is to blog at least twice a week (hopefully more!)








Updates on the kids, Gavin had to call me from daycare last Friday to tell me he went poop on the potty! He was so excited!!! He is starting to do really well going potty so I am hoping by the end of summer we will be completely potty trained! Abby is still doing well but not ready for training pants quite yet!








I got the kids a little store that came with play money and a play credit card. Abby asked what the credit card was and I told her that when we go shopping you use it to charge it. Now she says we go shopping, charge it! it is very cute! and we because we laughed at her she says it more often.








Here are some photos of the kids in their St. Patrick's attire!

No comments: