Monday, June 15, 2009

Making progress on getting rid of the nuks!

I have learned over the past week that the kids only "need" their nuks when they are with Pat and/or I! They don't use them at all during the week while we are at work. On Saturday they spent the day with my in-laws and didn't use the nuks all day...not even for nap. the minute I got there to pick them up they started whining and asking for their nuks!

so yesterday we didn't give them their nuks all day until bedtime. both kids had a few meltdowns and tantrums when I told them their nuks were only for bedtime. I am hoping within a week we can get rid of them for good. I am tired of looking for them when they misplace them!

Potty training is still going really well for Abby and Gavin will occasionally go on the potty. I think he will be a little bit yet!

Gavin started Tumble Tots at the Y last Thursday...he loves it and it allows him to run off some energy! Abby still loves dance class and likes to show off the things she has learned!

No comments: