Thursday, May 15, 2008

Here We Go...

I am new to this whole blogging thing but it looked like a great way to keep family and friends updated on what the kids (and Pat and I) are doing!

This week has been an eventful one! Tuesday night after bath Abby was throwing a tantrum because she didn't want me to dry her off with a towel, it is much more fun to run around naked, dripping wet! She was standing up bouncing up and down and as I reached down to try to dry her off she bounced up and her head hit me in the chin which caused me to chip my top two front teeth! So Wednesday was off to the dentist for mom so her two front teeth could be repaired!

Wednesday was also shots day for the kids. I absolutely hate those days. I feel so helpless as my kids are screaming and there really is nothing I can do for them except comfort them when it is over!

Hopefully the rest of the week is much less eventful!

No comments: